- This is a salt print toned with gold toner, from a wet plate collodion negative.
- The sky on the negative was hand burnished, before varnishing, to get this kind of bleached look.
- Format 25×30 cm or 10×12″. Mat size is 40x50cm or 16×20″.
- The albumen print is mounted in two acid free mat sheets and mounted with plastic corners.
- This image is featured in the book A Father’s Tale (LINK) and it’s one of the most important images in the story.
- This negative was made in 2014 and the print was made in 2020. you can see the making of video on THIS LINK.
- The price is 430 EUR, free shipping.